A 5-Day Whole Foods Detox
to Help You Feel Better, Have More Energy, and Lose the Bloat (Without Up Giving Real Food!)
Are your pants a little tighter these days?
Is your skin acting up?
Do you have less energy than you would like?
Do you find yourself craving sugar, carbs and all kinds of junk food?
If you’re ready to find your glow, join me April 26-30th so you can reset your eating habits, focus on eating healthy whole foods, and learn how to feed your body what it really wants.
With the 5-Day Detox for Beginners you will:
- Totally re-set your eating habits so you can get back on track with your health goals
- Curb your sugar and carb cravings and stop eating the junk that snuck into your diet during the holidays
- Enjoy a whole-foods based cleanse with lots of support and yummy recipes – there’s no fasting or eating only cabbage soup here
- Learn how to really feed your body so you have radiant health and energy, rather than relying on caffeine and energy drinks to get you through the day
I’ve done the 5-day clean eating program three different times and each time I get something out of it. The first time I went from drinking one can a day of soda to zero. In round two I observed I don’t need caffeine in the morning but love hot beverages. Now I’m intentional about ordering decaf tea and coffee.
It’s also increased my awareness of the amount of sugar, gluten, and dairy I consume throughout the day, especially in relation to green leafy vegetables!
Yeah, but…will this really work for me?
I know there are a lot of detoxes out there promising to be a miracle cure, but the 5-Day Eat to Thrive is different because it focuses on introducing lots of healthy, nutrient-dense foods into your diet rather than restricting you to a few foods and drinks. Many people have already gone through this 5-Day program and have had incredible results.
This program is for you if:
- You reach for a can of diet cola, latte or chocolate bar when the clock hits 3:00 PM.
- You usually eat pretty well but holidays like Valentine’s and Easter have derailed your normal eating habits
- You know you want to eat better NOW but you’re just not sure where to start
- You want to find out how to feed your body for real instead of following another fad diet
You know things need to change, but you also know you need some support and guidance to get healthy the RIGHT way
It was my first time eating this way and I was surprised! I’d been having headaches for years and started having them daily. When I woke up on Day 3 without a headache that was eye-opening. I felt like we’d omitted something that freed my body to heal. I believed that food could harm or heal but hadn’t tested the theory. I’m so glad I did!
I love the variety of recipes in this 5-day detox for beginners and will definitely add some of them to our family’s meal rotation. My favorites are the hot chocolate elixir, Chia seed banana oatmeal and Squash black bean chili. It was a lot easier to eat clean this week with all of the guidance from the handbook, dozens of recipes and support on Facebook.
I’m all about making cleansing EASY and FUN – two words that usually aren’t associated with the idea of clean eating. In fact, I’m so committed to your success that you’ll get the following bonuses just for signing up!
- Bonus #1: A detailed recipe book complete with recipes and snack ideas so you won’t even have to think about what to cook all week – sweet!
- Bonus #2: A shopping list template that will make your grocery store trip a breeze
- Bonus #3:A post-detox strategy session with me to help you figure out what to do next and how you can avoid going back to your old habits
- Bonus #4: Bonus tips on how you can deepen your detox to get the most out of your week, including what to do if you have to eat out
You can find YOUR glow NOW for just $77
Save now until 5/2/18
Then the price goes up to $97
Here’s to finding YOUR glow!
Money back guarantee: I believe my 5-Day Eat To Thrive will help you feel and look better. If you follow the protocols and you find that doesn’t happen for you, just send an email to dani@danilinwellness within two weeks of signing up and I’ll refund your money within 72 business hours, no questions asked. There’s absolutely no risk – if it doesn’t work, I’ll give you your money back.
Have questions? Great. I’d love to help you figure out if this is the right program for you. Contact me HERE and I will get back to you ASAP!
Dani is a health coach and cooking instructor. She’s passionate about teaching women simple ways to make nutrient dense foods so they have steady energy and feel great. She is a certified Integrative Health Coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. More importantly, she’s a mom of 5 active kids with over 20 years of experience cooking for a family. Dani believes in making healthy food taste great and her motto is “have fun in the kitchen”!
Lots of love and healthy eating!